Superior Care Home, Paducah's premiere nursing and rehabilitation facility, is currently accepting applications for a qualified candidate to join our award winning team in our Social Services department.
We are an innovative Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care, Short Term Rehab facility. While others talk about offering high quality care and service, Superior Care Home is winning award after award for it. This reputation is built on family values, grounded in history that has made all the difference. Superior Care Home invites you to learn more about our culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our privately owned and operated organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Completing the admission process with new residents and families.
- Evaluating the psycho-social needs of residents.
- Formulating, reviewing, and revising written plans of care and the MDS.
- Coordinating resident and family care plan meetings, as well as referrals to community resources.
Reports to: Administrator and Assistant Administrator
Supervises: There are no supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, or a bachelor's degree in a human services field including but not limited to sociology, nursing, rehabilitation counseling, psychology, gerontology, etc.
- Possess the highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a social services setting in a skilled nursing facility.
- Proficient ability to multitask, gives excellent customer service, and possesses the ability to work well under pressure.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving, computer, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, takes initiative, and makes independent decisions.
- Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
- Must pass administered drug screen and criminal background check.
- Opportunities for accrual of Vacation pay, Sick pay, and PTO.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications