|Title:||Registered Nurse (RN) - MDS Nurse|
Superior Care Home, Paducah's premiere nursing and rehabilitation facility, is currently accepting applications for an RN to join our MDS team.
We are an innovative Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care, Short Term Rehab facility. While others talk about offering high quality care and service, Superior Care Home is winning award after award for it. This reputation is built on family values, grounded in history that has made all the difference. Superior Care Home invites you to learn more about our culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our privately owned and operated organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
The MDS Nurse records, updates, and monitors all Minimum Data Set documentation in accordance with current federal, state, and local regulations. Additionally, the MDS Nurse is responsible for working with the MDS and inter-disciplinary team in the accurate and timely assessment, input, and processing of resident data for Medicare reimbursement.
Reports to: Director of Nursing
Supervises: Nurse Aides
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND SPECIAL SKILLS:
1. Valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Kentucky in good standing.
2. Five years clinical nursing experience and two plus years experience with PPS/CMS in a Medicare Nursing Home setting.
3. Knowledge of PPS, MDS 3.0, RUG Groups, and State Case Mix Initiatives.
4. Critical thinker with the ability to make sound decisions based on objective analysis of a situation/data.
5. Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
6. Well organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Must pass administered drug screen and criminal background check.
BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Opportunities for accrual of Vacation, PTO, and Sick Pay
- Discount membership at Energy Fitness
Equal Opportunity Employer